Recipe by Sharon123
Adapted from Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee, this is yummy!
Top Review by lets.eat
Sharon this was the best! I used only 4 ears. Instead of softening the butter I melted it, added 1 1/2 Tbsp. cheddar cheese powder(that I bought in bulk form) and kept the chili powder at 1 tsp. since we love the stuff!. Rather than wrapping the ears individually in foil I placed them in a pyrex 8x8 baking pan, pured the butter mixture over the corn, than rolled them to evenly coat. I than covered the pan tightly in foil and baked at 350' for 40 min. DELICIOUS! Thanks so much for sharing this...
- 6 ears corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 0.5 (1 1/2 ounce) packet cheddar cheese powder, from boxed macaroni and cheese mix (or 1/2 creamy cheese sauce packet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat outdoor grill or preheat oven to 400°F.
- Shuck corn. If desired, leave husks attached to cob to use as holders.
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, chili powder, and powdered cheese packet or creamy cheese sauce.
- Spread butter on corn and wrap each ear individually in foil.
- Place on the grill and close the lid or place in the oven. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until corn is tender. Remove foil and serve.