1/3 Photos of Cheesy Barbecued Corn on the Cob
Adapted from Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee, this is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat outdoor grill or preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Shuck corn. If desired, leave husks attached to cob to use as holders.
- 3In a small bowl, combine softened butter, chili powder, and powdered cheese packet or creamy cheese sauce.
- 4Spread butter on corn and wrap each ear individually in foil.
- 5Place on the grill and close the lid or place in the oven. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until corn is tender. Remove foil and serve.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Barbecued Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.4
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheddar cheese powder