Adapted from Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee, this is yummy!
Make and share this Cheesy Barbecued Corn on the Cob recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat outdoor grill or preheat oven to 400°F.
- Shuck corn. If desired, leave husks attached to cob to use as holders.
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, chili powder, and powdered cheese packet or creamy cheese sauce.
- Spread butter on corn and wrap each ear individually in foil.
- Place on the grill and close the lid or place in the oven. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until corn is tender. Remove foil and serve.