Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These potatoes are so good, and so simple to make.
Top Review by RecipeNut
These potatoes were awesome! So creamy and cheesy! My family loved them. I did add the parmesan cheese. I got to try out my new knife, making this recipe. It is called the DeliPRO, for perfect even slices from ultra thin to 1 1/4 inch thick. It worked perfectly ; ) Thanks for a great recipe KITTENCAL
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes (skin on)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or more if desired)
- 2 -3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish, any size to hold the potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, Parmesan cheese (if using), BBQ sauce and the seasonings; mix well to combine, stir in the potatos.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle the remaining 1/2 grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes more, or until the cheese has melted.