Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
These potatoes are so good, and so simple to make.
Make and share this Cheesy Barbecue Oven Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish, any size to hold the potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, Parmesan cheese (if using), BBQ sauce and the seasonings; mix well to combine, stir in the potatos.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle the remaining 1/2 grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes more, or until the cheese has melted.
These potatoes were awesome! So creamy and cheesy! My family loved them. I did add the parmesan cheese. I got to try out my new knife, making this recipe. It is called the DeliPRO, for perfect even slices from ultra thin to 1 1/4 inch thick. It worked perfectly ; ) Thanks for a great recipe KITTENCAL