Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
These potatoes are so good, and so simple to make.
Make and share this Cheesy Barbecue Oven Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish, any size to hold the potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, Parmesan cheese (if using), BBQ sauce and the seasonings; mix well to combine, stir in the potatos.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle the remaining 1/2 grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes more, or until the cheese has melted.
These potatoes were awesome! So creamy and cheesy! My family loved them. I did add the parmesan cheese. I got to try out my new knife, making this recipe. It is called the DeliPRO, for perfect even slices from ultra thin to 1 1/4 inch thick. It worked perfectly ; ) Thanks for a great recipe KITTENCAL