A dish with a helpful shortcut, and easy too! Serve this yummy dish with a fresh green salad and some crunchy bread to scoop up the "homemade" sauce. The fish, pasta and sauce all finished at the same time and I literally spent 30 minutes from start to finish to make this meal as the prep time overlaps with the cooking time.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Boil salted water in a large pot. Add pasta when water is boiling and cook until just done, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour alfredo sauce in a medium saucepan and heat to medium. Add dill and green onions and salt and pepper to taste; let heat through but do NOT boil.
- In small frying pan, heat olive oil and add fish. Cook through, approximately 3 minutes on each side. Cut up and salt and pepper to taste.
- When tortellini is done, add to sauce in saucepan. Gently stir in salmon. Add half the mozzarella. Pour into casserole dish sprayed with nonstick spray and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.