1/1 Photo of Cheesy Baked Tortellini With Salmon
A dish with a helpful shortcut, and easy too! Serve this yummy dish with a fresh green salad and some crunchy bread to scoop up the "homemade" sauce. The fish, pasta and sauce all finished at the same time and I literally spent 30 minutes from start to finish to make this meal as the prep time overlaps with the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Boil salted water in a large pot. Add pasta when water is boiling and cook until just done, about 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, pour alfredo sauce in a medium saucepan and heat to medium. Add dill and green onions and salt and pepper to taste; let heat through but do NOT boil.
- 4In small frying pan, heat olive oil and add fish. Cook through, approximately 3 minutes on each side. Cut up and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5When tortellini is done, add to sauce in saucepan. Gently stir in salmon. Add half the mozzarella. Pour into casserole dish sprayed with nonstick spray and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 6Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Tortellini With Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.4 mg
- Sodium 487.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: