I got this recipe from Giada De Laurentiis, on her cooking show. I saw her make this and had to make it myself, because it looked so good. And it is!!!
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Lightly oil an 8 x 8" baking dish.
- Whisk the sauce, mascarpone cheese, parsley and thyme in a large bowl to blend.
- Cook tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 2 minute Drain.
- Add tortellini to the sauce and toss to coat.
- Transfer the tortellini mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Top the mixture with the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minute.