1/2 Photos of Cheesy Baked Tortellini - Giada
I got this recipe from Giada De Laurentiis, on her cooking show. I saw her make this and had to make it myself, because it looked so good. And it is!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Lightly oil an 8 x 8" baking dish.
- 3Whisk the sauce, mascarpone cheese, parsley and thyme in a large bowl to blend.
- 4Cook tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 2 minute Drain.
- 5Add tortellini to the sauce and toss to coat.
- 6Transfer the tortellini mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- 7Top the mixture with the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- 8Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minute.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Tortellini - Giada
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.0
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 1178.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: