Recipe by Strawberry Bookworm
A simple and tasty dish.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This literally took 5 minutes to put together! The mascarapone gave it a wonderful richness that helped a little go a long way. Still, we must be pigs or something, because I can't imagine this feeding 6 people - it's more like 4, in my opinion. I uncovered the dish at the end to get some color on the cheese. Really delicious!
- olive oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb stuffed tortellini
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Italian cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly oil an 8 X 8 baking dish.
- Whisk together the sauce, marcapone cheese, parsley and thyme in a large bowl.
- Cook the tortellini in large pot of boiling salted water about 2 minutes until just tender.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce mixture. Toss to coat.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle shredded cheese to coat.
- Cover the baking dish and bake about 30 minutes until the sauce bubbles and the cheese on top has melted.