1/3 Photos of Cheesy Baked Tortellini
Strawberry Bookworm's Note:
A simple and tasty dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly oil an 8 X 8 baking dish.
- 3Whisk together the sauce, marcapone cheese, parsley and thyme in a large bowl.
- 4Cook the tortellini in large pot of boiling salted water about 2 minutes until just tender.
- 5Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce mixture. Toss to coat.
- 6Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle shredded cheese to coat.
- 7Cover the baking dish and bake about 30 minutes until the sauce bubbles and the cheese on top has melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 818.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: