1/3 Photos of Cheesy Baked Supper Omelets
This makes a meatless omelet. The recipe is from Pillsbury's Most Requested Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In 8-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Add bell pepper and onion; cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- 5In large bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
- 6Stir in bell pepper mixture and cheese.
- 7Pour into baking dish.
- 8Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
- 9Cut omelet into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Supper Omelets
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.8
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 470.7 mg
- Sodium 520.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.9 g