Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Pretty and tasty potato side dish.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons chives or 3 tablespoons parsley or 3 tablespoons thyme or 3 tablespoons sage
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices nearly all the way through (you want to keep them stuck together at the bottom--an easy way to do this is lay a table knife next to the potato and you will only cut as far as the knife).
- Place potatoes in a microwave safe dish.
- Sprinkle with melted butter and chopped herbs.
- Microwave for 10 minutes, rearranging the potatoes half way through.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Microwave for another 4 to 6 minutes until cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe was a so easy to make and delicious! Thank you Sharlene!