Recipe by lynda clark
Once again I provide you with a quick and simple solution to all your cooking problems. You can serve this as a main course or side dish to any lunch or dinner. Or just eat plain by itself. Feel free to use any kind of cheese you like.
- 8 potatoes (your choice)
- 1 can campbells cheese (in can, or any cheese you like)
- chives (garnish)
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until"mashing soft".
- Slice potatoes in half and scoop out"Meat" of potato.
- Mash can of cheese, heavy cream and butter with potatoes.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Place potato mixture back into potato skins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until topping becomes crispy.
- NOTE: Using a"finer" black pepper, will taste alot better than an cracked pepper which has more of a"punch" in flavor.