Prep 15 mins
Cook 33 mins
added for Green, Eggs & Ham game.
- 8 slices double-smoked ham
- 200 g romano cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 16 sun-dried tomatoes
- 40 g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C Grease a 5cm deep, 16cm x 26cm (base) ceramic dish.
- Place 1 slice ham on a board. Place 1 slice cheese and 2 sun-dried tomatoes at 1 end of ham slice. Roll up ham and place, seam side down, in dish. Repeat with remaining ham, cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Slowly add milk, stirring constantly. Return to heat and cook, stirring, for 8 minutes or until sauce comes to the boil and thickens.
- Pour white sauce over ham rolls and season with pepper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until piping hot. Serve.