1/1 Photo of Cheesy Baked Fillet of Fish Casserole
Martini Guy's Note:
Serve with a green salad, garlic french bread and a glass of chardonnay. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter and blend in the lemon juice and sour cream.
- 3Salt and pepper the fish to taste and place in a casserole dish.
- 4Spread the onion rings evenly on top.
- 5Pour the sour cream mixture over fish, spread evenly and top with the cheese.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Fillet of Fish Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 236.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g