- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb of firm white fish fillet (halibut, or ling cod work well)
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thinly sliced and seperated into rings
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and blend in the lemon juice and sour cream.
- Salt and pepper the fish to taste and place in a casserole dish.
- Spread the onion rings evenly on top.
- Pour the sour cream mixture over fish, spread evenly and top with the cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.