Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Serve with a green salad, garlic french bread and a glass of chardonnay. Enjoy!
Make and share this Cheesy Baked Fillet of Fish Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and blend in the lemon juice and sour cream.
- Salt and pepper the fish to taste and place in a casserole dish.
- Spread the onion rings evenly on top.
- Pour the sour cream mixture over fish, spread evenly and top with the cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Tasty and super easy! My family loved it!
This was soooo good! Simple to make too. Will make many more times I'm sure. Thanks for posting.
easy and good