Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Serve with a green salad, garlic french bread and a glass of chardonnay. Enjoy!
Make and share this Cheesy Baked Fillet of Fish Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and blend in the lemon juice and sour cream.
- Salt and pepper the fish to taste and place in a casserole dish.
- Spread the onion rings evenly on top.
- Pour the sour cream mixture over fish, spread evenly and top with the cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
This was absolutely DELICIOUS!! I didn't expect it to be so tasty and the fish just melted in our mouths. Brilliant. Will most absolutely be making this often!!!
Tasty and super easy! My family loved it!
This was soooo good! Simple to make too. Will make many more times I'm sure. Thanks for posting.