This takes no time at all to make, and makes a great weekend brunch! Serve this over toated English muffin halves, it's delicious! For this recipe use the thin-sliced bacon (uncooked) you can use the thicker sliced but you will have to partailly cook it first before using in this dish..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees (oven rack set to bottom position).
- 2Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Place the uncooked thin bacon slices evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle the Swiss cheese on top of the bacon.
- 5Break the eggs over the cheese (spacing evenly).
- 6Pour the whipping cream over the eggs, then sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- 7Bake at 424 degrees (bottom oven rack) for 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven then sprinkle with parmesan cheese then paprika; return to oven for another 8-10 minutes or until set.
- 9Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Egg and Bacon Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.8
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 417.2 mg
- Sodium 617.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 24.6 g