I found this in a cookbook called 1000 Classic and it has been a family favorite ever since. Quick, easy, cheap and really delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the milk and mustard in a bowl. Mix the cheese with the flour and chives on a plate.
- 2Dip the chicken in the wet mixture coating evenly. Use a pastry brush if needed.
- 3Dip chicken into cheese mixture pressing to coat them evenly.
- 4Place on a cookie sheet and top with any spare cheese mixture.
- 5Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- 6Goes wonderfully with any side dish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 338.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 35.3 g