- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons of english whole grain mustard (I use whatever brown mustard I have on hand)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the milk and mustard in a bowl. Mix the cheese with the flour and chives on a plate.
- Dip the chicken in the wet mixture coating evenly. Use a pastry brush if needed.
- Dip chicken into cheese mixture pressing to coat them evenly.
- Place on a cookie sheet and top with any spare cheese mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Goes wonderfully with any side dish.