Adapted from a recipe in Real Simple magazine, this bakes up crunchy and moist.Use the cheddar flavored Flipside crackers for extra cheesy flavor. I make this when I'm making Baked Mac & Cheese, and top it with the leftover crumb mixture too! Steamed broccoli is a perfect compliment to the other two dishes. I used Flipside crackers (townhouse crackers with pretzel on one side), but plain ol' Ritz, Townhouse or Club crackers will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the crackers, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a large zip-top bag.
- 2Melt butter and place in a shallow bowl.
- 3Dip each chicken breast in the melted butter, then drop into the bag and shake until completely covered, pressing the mixture against the chicken.
- 4Place in a greased casserole dish.
- 5Repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- 6Top lightly with remaining crumb mixture.
- 7Drizzle with any remaining butter.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.6
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 1248.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 31.8 g