Recipe by Perfect Pixie
Good old toast and sandwiches never let you down--well mine sure don't. Try this and you are bound to love it.
- 200 g vegetarian baked beans, in tomato sauce (1 small can)
- 2 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 slices cheese (your favourite, good for melting, cheddar works well)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter both slices of bread.
- Place one slice buttered side down on the preheated toasted sandwich maker.
- Empty contents of can on to bread.
- Top with cheese.
- Followed by the last piece of bread buttered side up.
- Toast 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into either 2 triangles or 4 triangles.