Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I looked and searched just to make sure you all were as nuts as first appeared. No Jaffle recipes! jaffles are such a childhood favourite of mine and one of those quick and easy things to throw together for a meal. Total comfort food. Will be posting other variations on the theme.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons baked beans
- 1 -2 slice cheese, thin slices
- 2 slices tomatoes, large
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- Plug in sandwich maker to warm up.
- Lightly spread butter on one side of both pieces of bread and stick together.
- Lay down cheese slices, tomato slices and finally spoon on baked beans.
- Lay top slice of bread with all the ingredients on sandwich maker then the other on top so the butter is facing the plates.
- Fold the top of the sandwich maker down and click into place.
- Cook for 5 minutes before checking. Bread should be golden and tomato sauce should be bubbling on the edges along with some melted cheese.
- Serve immediately.