Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip
- Whisk 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, pepper, onion salt, and garlic powder in medium bowl to blend.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hearts. Transfer mixture to 3-cup ramekin.Sprinkle dip with remaining 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese italian cheese and paprika.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake dip until heated through, about 25 minutes (about 35 minutes if chilled).
- Preheat broiler. Broil until cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm with toasted baguette slices.