I was really craving some fajitas and just used anything I found in the fridge. They came out so good and wouldn't make em any different! Now they're a favorite dish of mine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pan over medium heat. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil into pan. Place both garlic cloves into pan. Let them soak in evoo until browned.
- 2While letting garlic cloves soak, cut bacon into small strips or into bacon bits. (I suggested 2 strips but use feel free to add more or use less. depends how bacony you like your food). Slice onion into strips. Dice tomato.
- 3Once garlic cloves are browned, remove them from pan and discard. Place cut bacon strips or bacon bits into pan and start to cook them.
- 4Once bacon has begun to cook, add onion. Cook a bit longer then add the chicken. Begin to season to taste by adding salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- 5On separate pan or grill, begin to heat tortillas. When each one is done, place them on a plate and fold them in a towel to keep them warm. Do this while cooking fajitas.
- 6Once bacon and chicken look like they are almost done and onions look golden, throw in tomato. (I only used half a tomato but feel free to use the whole tomato). Saute and stir all ingredients and squeeze half the lime into mix. Add more seasoning if needed.
- 7Once food looks ready, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over fajitas. Cook another minute then turn off heat.
- 8Serve fajitas on plate. Also serve warm flour tortillas. If you'd like, serve the fajitas with salsa, sour cream, and/or guacamole on the side. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacony Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (851 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.0
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 990.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 47.8 g