Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These hearty grilled burgers are seasoned with barbecue sauce, stuffed with cheese and bacon, and served on buns with dressing, onion slices, and more bacon
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 14 crackers, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup cooked bacon bits, divided
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cheddar cheese, slices
- 2 slices red onions, separated into rings
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 4 ingredients; shape into 8 thin patties.
- Combine shredded cheese and 2 tablespoons bacon; spoon onto centers of 4 patties.
- Cover with remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill 7 to 9 minute on each side or until done (160 degrees F).
- Spread bottom halves of buns with dressing.
- Fill buns with burgers, cheese slices, remaining bacon and onions.
This made really big fat stuffed burgers...that made really big fat stuffed tummies in our house...with equally big grins to go with them!!<br/>Yummy...thank you!!<br/>Made for PRMR.
Really delicious and flavorful!! This made a great dinner for us tonight!! Made for PRMR.
The flavor of this burger was awesome...we really enjoyed the bacon cheese mixture in the middle...all the ingredients worked so well with each other...and they are huge...thanks for posting it...=)