Working at a pizza shop in high school, I loved a recipe similar to this. After years of trying to duplicate it, I think I've come about as close as I'm going to get, and I love it. There are many variations on ingredients that will make it healthier, but I suggest trying the original first since it is sinfully delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bacon into thin strips (1/2 - 1 inches in width). Separate slices and place into a preheated frying pan.
- 2While bacon is browning, prepare the tortellini's according to the package's directions. When the tortellini's are fully cooked, run under cool water, drain, and set aside to cool.
- 3When the bacon is fully cooked, carefully drain the grease and spread the bacon pieces onto paper towels to remove excess grease. Set aside to cool.
- 4Slice the tomatoes in half.
- 5In a large bowl, combine the tortellini's, bacon, tomatoes, cheese and ranch dressing. Stir to combine.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least one hour, but as much as 2 days.
- 7When ready to serve, you may add the extra ranch dressing if you wish.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.3
- Calories from Fat 501
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 1181.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g