Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another one from my Bisquick cook book its quick and easy.
Make and share this Cheesy Bacon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) packagesliced Canadian bacon, chopped
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 400°F Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir the Bisquick and butter until well blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms. Press dough onto bottom and up sides of pie plate forming edge on rim of plate.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and onion over crust. Beat half and half and eggs together; stir in salt and red pepper and pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center comes out clean. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.