southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is another one from my Bisquick cook book its quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced Canadian bacon, chopped
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Stir the Bisquick and butter until well blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms. Press dough onto bottom and up sides of pie plate forming edge on rim of plate.
- 3Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and onion over crust. Beat half and half and eggs together; stir in salt and red pepper and pour into crust.
- 4Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center comes out clean. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 180.8 mg
- Sodium 1094.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 18.3 g