Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is another one from my Bisquick cook book its quick and easy.
Make and share this Cheesy Bacon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) packagesliced Canadian bacon, chopped
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 400°F Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir the Bisquick and butter until well blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms. Press dough onto bottom and up sides of pie plate forming edge on rim of plate.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and onion over crust. Beat half and half and eggs together; stir in salt and red pepper and pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center comes out clean. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.