Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another recipe from a Gooseberry Patch cookbook.
Make and share this Cheesy-bacon Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring milk and butter to a boil over medium heat.
- Add flour all at once, stirring until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and add eggs one at a time; blend until smooth.
- Add cheddar cheese,bacon,green onion,garlic salt and pepper;mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonsfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minute.