- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring milk and butter to a boil over medium heat.
- Add flour all at once, stirring until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and add eggs one at a time; blend until smooth.
- Add cheddar cheese,bacon,green onion,garlic salt and pepper;mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonsfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minute.