Cheese, bacon and potatoes...all my favorites! So easy! Thanks to Semi-Homemade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Coat a large skillet thoroughly with nonstick spray.
- 3Over medium heat, heat potatoes for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently and sprinkling generously with no-salt seasoning.
- 4Transfer to casserole dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- 5Bake in oven about 5 minutes; sprinkle with scallions, then return to oven for another few minutes, until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve immediately with a hearty dollop of sour cream.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon Potatoes (Sandra Lee)
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: