Recipe by MinnasMom
Cheese, bacon and potatoes...all my favorites! So easy! Thanks to Semi-Homemade.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen potatoes, pieces
- no-salt multi-purpose seasoning
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese or 1 package jack blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- sour cream, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat a large skillet thoroughly with nonstick spray.
- Over medium heat, heat potatoes for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently and sprinkling generously with no-salt seasoning.
- Transfer to casserole dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake in oven about 5 minutes; sprinkle with scallions, then return to oven for another few minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with a hearty dollop of sour cream.