Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix/ An appetizer that has all the deliciousness and elegance of twice baked potatoes with hardl
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella string cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package turkey bacon
- 1. Soak toothpicks in water for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Slice cheese sticks into 1/4 inch slices.
- 3. Cut 16 pieces of bacon in 1/2.
- 4. Place each slice of cheese on top of a potato cube. Wrap the cheese and potato in a 1/2 piece of bacon. Place a toothpick through the whole appetizer and place it onto a cooking sheet.
- 5. Bake for 10 minutes at 400°F.