1/2 Photos of Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix all ingredients except bacon.
- 3Shape into loaf in 9x5-inch loaf pan; top with bacon.
- 4Bake 1 hour or until done (160°F). Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan and slicing to serve.
- 5KITCHEN TIPS:.
- 6Serving Suggestion: Serve this cheesy entree with a mixed green salad and steamed vegetables, such as green beans.
- 7Fun Idea: For an attractive presentation, arrange bacon slices in a criss-cross patter on top of meatloaf before baking.
- 8Keeping It Safe: Cook meatloaf until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of loaf registers 160°F, or when center of loaf is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 283.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: