Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Make and share this Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients except bacon.
- Shape into loaf in 9x5-inch loaf pan; top with bacon.
- Bake 1 hour or until done (160°F). Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan and slicing to serve.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve this cheesy entree with a mixed green salad and steamed vegetables, such as green beans.
- Fun Idea: For an attractive presentation, arrange bacon slices in a criss-cross patter on top of meatloaf before baking.
- Keeping It Safe: Cook meatloaf until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of loaf registers 160°F, or when center of loaf is no longer pink.
We really enjoyed this meatloaf, though it wasn't till I put it in the oven that I realized I had not cooked the bacon but it still worked out well cooking at 175C fan forced and the bacon cooked up nicely, thank you ElizabethKnicely, made for Photo Tag tag game.