Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Bake
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Cook your bacon until extra crispy, crumble and set aside.
- Peel and dice your potatoes, place in a large pot of boiling water and boil until soft.
- Drain the potatoes and put them in a large bowl, add the ranch dressing, butter, black pepper and season all.
- Get a potato masher or an electric mixer and blend until all the lumps are out of the potatoes.
- Add the bacon pieces and 1/2 a cup of cheddar cheese. Mix with a spoon until well blended.
- Put everything in a casserole dish and top with the remaining 2 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Bake at 350 until the cheese on top is melted.