Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Who doesn't love this combination! This is from my Mom, Pat! A quick dinner fix or a snack for the kids after school.
- 16 ounces frozen french fries
- 10 slices bacon, fried crisp and cut up small
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced small
- Cook fries as directed on package; place in oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle with bacon, cheese and onions. Place 4-6 inches under preheated broiler for 1-2 minute until cheese melts.
Everyone loved these !!
This is very similar to the Cheesy Fries available at "Grizzly's Bar & Grill" chain. One more reason for living!