Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this once for a get together with friends, and not only did everyone ask for the recipe but they all beg me to make it/bring it to our weekend get togethers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- cocktail bread, slices (optional) or cracker (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; whisk until smooth.
- Add cheddar cheese & bacon to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Spoon into a baking dish (8 X 8).
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle the top with a little cheddar cheese.
- Serve with cocktail bread slices or crackers, if desired.