Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This easy dip is excellent served warm with crackers or a crusty bread. It goes over very well at parties and pleases everyone. For a healthy alternative to bacon use turkey bacon instead.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 5 pieces bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped green onion (Chives)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place in a 1 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes.
Really good. I served this with celery sticks, bell pepper slices & Wheat Thins. I used a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese & sour cream, then stirred in the other ingredients (plus a Tbsp of garlic powder). I served with a dinner of soup. This would be a great party appetizer ;)
the taste of bacon really comes out! thanks for another dip I can add to my appetizer list!
This was wonderful. I prepared it for my daughter's graduation party and everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing this one.