Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just whipped this up with some leftover chicken and parsley. Yum!
Make and share this Cheesy Bacon Chicken Omelet Pita recipe from Food.com.
- Warm eggs to room temperature.
- Prepare and set aside filling by mixing chicken, bacon and cheese
- Mix eggs, parsley, garlic, onion powder and water just until well combined.
- Warm pita in toaster, cut in half and open pocket.
- Heat 6 to 8-inch pan just until drops of water sizzle.
- Mix chopped chicken, bacon and cheese so that the filling is prepared.
- Swirl butter in pan to coat.
- Pour in egg mixture and stir for 5 seconds.
- Gently lift set parts of the omelet to allow uncooked mixture to run underneath for about 30-60 seconds.
- Add filling on half of omelet and gently fold over other half.
- Leave on low heat until cheese is at least partially melted.
- Carefully cut omelet in half and put inside pita pocket.