Just whipped this up with some leftover chicken and parsley. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm eggs to room temperature.
- 2Prepare and set aside filling by mixing chicken, bacon and cheese
- 3Mix eggs, parsley, garlic, onion powder and water just until well combined.
- 4Warm pita in toaster, cut in half and open pocket.
- 5Heat 6 to 8-inch pan just until drops of water sizzle.
- 6Mix chopped chicken, bacon and cheese so that the filling is prepared.
- 7Swirl butter in pan to coat.
- 8Pour in egg mixture and stir for 5 seconds.
- 9Gently lift set parts of the omelet to allow uncooked mixture to run underneath for about 30-60 seconds.
- 10Add filling on half of omelet and gently fold over other half.
- 11Leave on low heat until cheese is at least partially melted.
- 12Carefully cut omelet in half and put inside pita pocket.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon Chicken Omelet Pita
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.0
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 756.1 mg
- Sodium 1284.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 60.5 g