Recipe by rodeoncowgirl4
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is my husbands favorite side dish! It's easy to make and goes great with any main meat dish!!
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I like Dukes Mayo)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel film at corner of Simply Potatoes package to vent and heat on high for 3 minutes in microwave.
- Meanwhile in a small skillet cook on Medium-High heat 3 slices of bacon till crispy. Drain off grease and Crumble Bacon when it cools.
- Once potatoes are finished, completely remove film and stir.
- Transfer cooked Potatoes into a microwave safe dish.
- Add to Mash Potatoes. Mayonnaise, Shredded Cheese, Crumbled Bacon, and Cajun seasoning. mix together.
- Microwave on high for 1 additional minute.
- Stir and Serve.