Southern Living; given to me by my MIL. Husband's favorite.
Make and share this Cheesy Bacon Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon in large skillet; crumble and set aside.
- Drain off all bacon drippings.
- Add ground beef to skillet and brown; drain off fat.
- Sir in bacon, onion, catsup, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, and heat until cheese melts.
- To serve, spoon over split hamburger buns.
I have reviewed this same recipe 2 times ... it is an identical recipe to the other one I rated... so to be fair... this is REALLY amazingly good, I urge you to try it!
This was super easy to make and tasted delicious. It got a bit thick when I stirred in the cheese which we enjoyed. Thank you for the recipe.
Wonderful dish. I used fresh mushrooms and halved the recipe. :)