1/4 Photos of Cheesy Bacon Burgers
Southern Living; given to me by my MIL. Husband's favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in large skillet; crumble and set aside.
- 2Drain off all bacon drippings.
- 3Add ground beef to skillet and brown; drain off fat.
- 4Sir in bacon, onion, catsup, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- 5Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over top, and heat until cheese melts.
- 7To serve, spoon over split hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.8
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 841.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 33.9 g