Recipe by Pinay0618
Can't remember where I found this one, but this is nice simple food that tastes good.
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 12 ounces bacon, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- While water is coming to a boil for the pasta, cook bacon in a large skillet until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and set aside.
- Add broccoli to pan with bacon drippings; cook and stir 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how much crunch you want in your broccoli.
- Sprinkle broccoli with crushed red pepper.
- In a very large bowl, combine pasta, bacon and broccoli.
- Add mozzarella and toss to distribute.