Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
One morning, my boyfriend asked for something to eat. I didn't feel like making him some extravagant breakfast complete with the little flower in a vase, so I whipeed this up with my imagination, and to both of our surprise, it was AMAZING! You can use any type of meat you like, but we have a thing for bacon.
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and cut up
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a mixing bowl. Blend well.
- Place cut up bacon in a shallow glass pie pan.
- Pour egg mixture over the bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the egg mixture has puffed up and the center of the dish isn't runny.
- Grate as little or as much cheese over the top of the dish right after you take it out of the oven.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
This was yummy. The only comment I got from my family was that they loved it, but it would be better if I added some mushrooms and onions next time. So I will. Thanks for this.
This was very very good. The only thing I did different was add a can of green chilies for the people I am cooking. Thank you! Margie