Recipe by evelyn/athens
Sharon the Rocket gifted me with Now Serving: FMB Favourites, a cookbook from the Farmers and Merchants Bank. This recipe sounds good.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 bacon, pieces (1/4 cup fried crisp and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper in a bowl.
- Separate crescent rolls into two rectangles. Pinch seams together. Spread half of cheese mixture on each of the rectangles. Roll up, starting at longest side, and seal. Cut each roll into 16 slices. Place slices, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden-brown. Serve warm.