1/3 Photos of Cheesy Bacon Baked Potatoes
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Just another baked potato, but it is very good. Great served with grilled steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes, pat dry and pierce with a fork.
- 2Bake at 425 for 55-65 minutes or until soft.
- 3While potatoes are baking, cook bacon in a skillet until browned, cool and crumble.
- 4In 2 Tbsp of bacon grease, saute onion and green pepper until still tender crisp, then add mushrooms and saute until mushrooms are cooked, then set aside.
- 5When potatoes are cooked, cut a slice from the top of each.
- 6Scoop out the flesh, keeping the shell intact.
- 7Mash potato, adding 1 cup of the cheese, milk, butter, egg, salt, vegetable mixture and half of the bacon.
- 8Spoon mixture into the shells, top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- 9Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.7
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.7 mg
- Sodium 991.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 17.4 g