Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a magazine; family favorite.
- 226.79 g bacon
- 226.79 g chopped cooked ham
- 177.44 ml quick-cooking grits
- 453.59 g packageshredded Velveeta cheese
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml milk
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Crumble bacon; set aside.
- Cook ham in reserved drippings in skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Cook grits according to package directions.
- Remove from heat, and stir in cheese and butter until melted.
- Stir in bacon, ham, eggs, and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.