1 hr 20 mins
From a magazine; family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in skillet until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- 2Crumble bacon; set aside.
- 3Cook ham in reserved drippings in skillet over medium heat until browned.
- 4Cook grits according to package directions.
- 5Remove from heat, and stir in cheese and butter until melted.
- 6Stir in bacon, ham, eggs, and remaining ingredients.
- 7Pour into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon and Ham Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.9
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 266.7 mg
- Sodium 1284.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 26.6 g