Recipe by CoffeeMom
This came about when I combined my cravings.
Top Review by LEGG Gustafson
This was okay, but it was missing something. Four cloves of garlic was too strong for the rest of the ingredients. The chicken turned out a little chewy, which I didn't expect with all the bacon drippings. I won't be making this one again, but it didn't ruin dinner either. It used up the items I had on hand. Handy recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices raw bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Turn oven to 350 degrees.
- Put boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine oil, bacon, garlic, rosemary, and pepper, stirring until well blended.
- Spoon bacon mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 350º for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle with cheese 5-10 minutes before removing chicken from the oven.
- Serve right away.