- 5 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package Velveeta cheese slices
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package Ritz crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a layer of peeled and sliced potatoes on the bottom of a deep casserole dish.
- Next, sprinkle chopped onions, then bacon, then thin slices of butter, enough to cover the potatoes. Then crush 1/4 of the stack of Ritz crackers on top of this and then pour 1/4 cup of milk evenly over this. Place slices of Velveeta evenly over this.
- Repeat all steps until casserole is filled.
- Bake at 350° for 40-60 minutes, covered.