Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Beautiful side dish or main dish for a luncheon. So simple & yet very elegant. Crepes are so versatile.
- 12 cooked crepes (see All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 36 stalks asparagus, cooked ala dente
- salt & pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) canundiluted cream of asparagus soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Place 3 asparagus spears on the center of each crepe (two facing one way and one the other).
- Sprinkle with salt& pepper and fold the crepes.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Mix together the soup& milk, spoon over the asparagus crepes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and broil until bubbly approximately 5-9 minutes Watch them so they do not burn.