Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Beautiful side dish or main dish for a luncheon. So simple & yet very elegant. Crepes are so versatile.
- Place 3 asparagus spears on the center of each crepe (two facing one way and one the other).
- Sprinkle with salt& pepper and fold the crepes.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Mix together the soup& milk, spoon over the asparagus crepes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and broil until bubbly approximately 5-9 minutes Watch them so they do not burn.