Beautiful side dish or main dish for a luncheon. So simple & yet very elegant. Crepes are so versatile.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 3 asparagus spears on the center of each crepe (two facing one way and one the other).
- 2Sprinkle with salt& pepper and fold the crepes.
- 3Place in a shallow baking pan.
- 4Mix together the soup& milk, spoon over the asparagus crepes.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and broil until bubbly approximately 5-9 minutes Watch them so they do not burn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Asparagus Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.0
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: