Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is a recipe my mom has been making forever and we all love it. Simple and easy.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) cancondensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus cuts
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook chickent 15 minutes or until brown on both sides, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine the soup, asparagus and milk and heat until boiling.
- Stir to keep from sticking.
- Return chicken to skillet and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook until chicken is done in the middle and the asparagus is tender.
- Sprinkle the top of each chicken breast with shredded cheddar cheese before serving.