1/1 Photo of Cheesy Asparagus And Ham
Take these to a cookout and watch them disappear!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, melt butter, stir in flour, cook 1 minute.
- 2Slowly stir in milk, cook until bubbly.
- 3Add cheese, salt and pepper, mix well.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Put 3 pieces asparagus on each ham slice.
- 6Roll up and place in 13x9 baking pan.
- 7Cover with the cheese sauce.
- 8Sprinkle with crumbs.
- 9Bake at 375* for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Asparagus And Ham
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: