Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
Easy and quick appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts (chopped, use 1/2- 3/4 jar)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄8 parmesan cheese (or a bit less) (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Chop artichoke hearts up.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Separate crescents into 2 long rectangles (Which basically means dividing the crescent into half when removing it from the can).
- Pinch seams together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the rectangle. Try to avoid the edge,because once your roll them the ends will be hard to seal and the filling will come out.
- Take the longest side of the rectangle and roll up.
- Then cut into about 16 pieces per rectangle.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Wonderful! Made these for a Christmas party (minced garlic instead of powder) and they were a hit. My manager even called and asked for the recipe.
I LOVE artichokes and buy them in big jars. I love this. Rich tasting. I used minced garlic since I was out of powder and it worked fine. I wonder how it would taste if I add feta to the mix...yum, back to the kitchen!
I make these all the time and they are terrific! Was going to post but you already have! I add fresh minced garlic instead of powder, also add red pepper flakes and diced tomato with jalapeno all juice squeezed out...we love spicy. Thanks for posting this.