6 hrs 15 mins
This is a nice meal made in the slow cooker. You can use any kind of pasta you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 4 -6 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 ounces process American cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked pasta (8 to 10 oz.)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a 3 1/2-quart or larger slow cooker, combine chicken, peppers, artichokes, american cheese, Worcestershire sauce and soup.
- 2Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- 3About 15 minutes before serving, add shredded cheddar and hot cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Artichoke Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.0
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 161.4 mg
- Sodium 2097.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 59.0 g