Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a nice meal made in the slow cooker. You can use any kind of pasta you like!
Make and share this Cheesy Artichoke Chicken Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 4 -6 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 ounces process American cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked pasta (8 to 10 oz.)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a 3 1/2-quart or larger slow cooker, combine chicken, peppers, artichokes, american cheese, Worcestershire sauce and soup.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving, add shredded cheddar and hot cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.