Recipe by Miss ~V~
I love artichoke dip and use it to stuff chicken breasts so I decided to combine the two to make a tasty appetizer.
Top Review by Vlada
Made as per recipe but added sun-dried tomatoes for some extra taste. Squeezed liquids out of artichokes, as recommended - good advice. Made the mixture the day before baking them, it worked well - easier to roll into balls - after spending the night in the fridge. Served with balsamic creme on top. I thought it was fine, not amazing, but guests liked it a lot, almost all gone. Thank you for the recipe!
- 226.79-340.19 g ground chicken
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml artichoke heart, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 177.44 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except for the bread crumbs. Roll chicken mixture into one inch balls then coat with bread crumbs. (Note: If the mixture is sticky, dropping it into the bread crumbs first will enable you to roll it into ball form.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.