Recipe by Miss ~V~
I love artichoke dip and use it to stuff chicken breasts so I decided to combine the two to make a tasty appetizer.
Top Review by Vlada
Made as per recipe but added sun-dried tomatoes for some extra taste. Squeezed liquids out of artichokes, as recommended - good advice. Made the mixture the day before baking them, it worked well - easier to roll into balls - after spending the night in the fridge. Served with balsamic creme on top. I thought it was fine, not amazing, but guests liked it a lot, almost all gone. Thank you for the recipe!
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lb ground chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except for the bread crumbs. Roll chicken mixture into one inch balls then coat with bread crumbs. (Note: If the mixture is sticky, dropping it into the bread crumbs first will enable you to roll it into ball form.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.