Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy and delicious! Cut into thin strips for an appetizer, or serve 'french bread pizza' style sizes with a green salad for a simple dinner or lunch.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and garlic; evenly spread on the bread.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and heated through. Serve hot.