Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy bread that gets wows every time i serve it. It's a nice and quick bread for a buffet or party.
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- In a bowl mix everything but bread.
- Cut bread in half length wise.
- Remove some of the inside to hollow out slightly.
- Evenly spread the mixture on the bread.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Open the foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes (until golden brown).
I haven't tried it yet but I KNOW I'M GOING TO LOVE IT!