This is an easy bread that gets wows every time i serve it. It's a nice and quick bread for a buffet or party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 350.
- 2In a bowl mix everything but bread.
- 3Cut bread in half length wise.
- 4Remove some of the inside to hollow out slightly.
- 5Evenly spread the mixture on the bread.
- 6Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Open the foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes (until golden brown).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Artichoke & Bacon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.0
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 1488.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: