Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy bread that gets wows every time i serve it. It's a nice and quick bread for a buffet or party.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use whipped dressing)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove (more to taste, i use 2 good size)
- 1 loaf French bread or 1 loaf Italian bread
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- In a bowl mix everything but bread.
- Cut bread in half length wise.
- Remove some of the inside to hollow out slightly.
- Evenly spread the mixture on the bread.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Open the foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes (until golden brown).
I haven't tried it yet but I KNOW I'M GOING TO LOVE IT!